Tuesday 4 November 2008

Hellooo!!

I've had an email with regards to a work placement and they can offer a three week placement to me! Im going for my interview in London next week which is very exciting!! The placement is with a fashion photographer so im really pleased. I'm keen to work on the interests that developed on my photography elective. They have asked that i research into Capture 1 so i have spoken to IT at college and also the photography tutors for advice. Im going to research into the software further over the internet.

I also received an email back from a make up artist which i emailed a few weeks ago. She gave me some really useful advice so i really appreciate that. I definitely want to work on my portfolio so i can take it with me, im going to try ensure my images are selected and put together with a good layout, etc.

Speak soon
Charlie Chalk xx

No comments: